Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Greetings and Salutations

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. Me, keeping a blog? Maybe even updating it regularly? Even more than once a week? Is this possible?


Well, updating more than once a week isn't likely, not right away. Maybe once I get into the swing of things.

So welcome to my blog. The primary focus is going to be on writing, as you may be able to guess by the name. My writing, my thoughts on and about writing, things like that. I also plan to try some reviews at some point, especially of things that I don't see reviewed as often, like webcomics and games. There may be some essay-type posts that don't directly relate to writing, like why I wish the English language had more words for love, but even those posts may be connected to writing.

I don't claim to be particularly wise or knowledgeable about any of this; I'm not even a published author. But I hope you'll still be able to find something of value here in the pages of my notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment